Like previous weeks, the Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Legendary questline starts with players getting orders from Slone at one of 15 payphones on the map.
Dr. Slone is a major player in the overall story of the alien invasion serving as the central theme of Fortnite Season 7 and, during Week 5, her orders unlock the remaining Legendary Quests. The Legendary Quest system in Fortnite has undergone some significant changes in Season 7. Now, rather than completing the same activity in different quantities or Tiers, players complete a cohesive questline dealing with some aspect of the alien invasion story. During Week 5 of Fortnite Season 7, as in several previous weeks, players will need to kick off the questline by receiving orders from Dr. Slone at any payphone on the map.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
There are 15 payphones available in Fortnite Season 7, largely concentrated in the named locations on the map. All players will need to do is approach one as it begins ringing and listen for Slone’s instructions. The quest is simple and rewards a decent amount of XP toward the Season 7 Battle Pass, but players will want to be careful while completing it. With their backs turned, they may become easy targets for opportunistic opponents and face a quick elimination. Here’s how to receive Dr. Slone’s orders from a payphone and unlock the Week 5 Legendary Questline in Fortnite Season 7.
How to Receive Dr. Slone’s Orders From a Payphone in Fortnite Season 7
To receive Slone’s orders during Week 5 of Fortnite Season 7, players will need to locate a payphone. There are 15 possible locations for players to go, mostly located at bus stops in named locations on the outskirts of the island. The map above by Fortnite.gg shows the approximate location of each one. A more detailed description of each appears below:
- Bus Stop 1: Between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks
- Bus Stop 2: Southwest of Steamy Stacks near the river
- Bus Stop 3: West of Corny Complex, across from the gas station
- Bus Stop 4: Northeast of Lazy Lake and northwest of Retail Row
- Bus Stop 5: On the southeast side of Retail Row
- Bus Stop 6: At the base of the mountain on the northeast side of Catty Corner
- Bus Stop 7: On the west side of the Yellow Steel Bridge Landmark
- Bus Stop 8: On the northwest corner of Misty Meadows, near the lake
- Bus Stop 9: At the Hydro 16 Landmark
- Bus Stop 10: At the northern road entrance to Slurpy Swamp
- Bus Stop 11: Across from Viking Vessel at Holly Hedges
- Bus Stop 12: At the southeastern corner of Believer Beach
- Bus Stop 13: On the southwest corner of Pleasant Park
- Bus Stop 14: Northwest of Corny Complex, by the river
- Bus Stop 15: Southeast of Craggy Cliffs
It may be a good idea for players to land near one of these locations and pick up some starting gear. While they are interacting with the payphone, it is possible to get sniped by opponents, so players should have a way to defend themselves in case they end up in a tight spot.
Once players get close to a payphone, it will start to ring. They can interact with the payphone to answer it and listen to Slone’s short message. Once they have their orders, they will receive 15,000 XP and can begin working on the remaining Legendary Quests for the week, which include:
- Interact with a CB Radio (1)
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2)
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1)
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1)
- Get Infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1)
Completing every Legendary Quest in this storyline will earn players 180,000 XP toward their Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass, but they will only be available for one week. Players should consider starting this quest as soon as they can following the weekly update.
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Android.
Pokemon Go: How To Find (& Catch) Shiny Mewtwo
About The Author